Why is my iPhone so slow.? Most of iPhone users have faced this problem. Slow iPhone speed is boring for any iPhone user. Every iPhone user wants to speed up his iPhone. So today’s article is going to explain to you how you will boost your iPhone Speed.
There are many reasons that affect your iPhone and make your iPhone slow down. So what things that you don’t want to do it on your iPhone. We will explain you the most important steps to speed up your iPhone.
Why Is My iPhone So Slow.?
So are you want to speed up your iPhone easily then just follow our steps and boost your iPhone speed in seconds.
Why is your iPhone so slow, Why is my iPhone so slow. We will explain to you what you can do to speed up your slow iPhone immediately.
- Turn off automatic processes in settings.
- Go to iTunes.
- Turn off all automatic processes.
- This action will disable all automatic processes and your iPhone will perform fast.
Turned down the fancy visual effects in settings.
- Go to General Settings
- Tap on “ Accessibility “
- Turn on Reduce Motion
This Action will reduce the motion of the user interface and parallax effect. Many iPhone user speeds up their iPhone by only doing this step.
Uninstall Unused Apps
- Delete all apps you do not use
- Press and hold one app for two seconds.
- Delete all unused apps.
Clear Browsing Data
Browsing Data/History is the most important thing to clear now. It will slow down your iPhone speed.
- Clear your Safari cookies and data.
- Go to Settings tap on Safari.
- Clear History and website data.
Clear Background Running Apps
- Close all unused applications.
- Double press the home button.
- Swipe up on all the apps that are not being used.
Delete Unnecessary Things
Delete all the unnecessary data that you don’t need anymore. If you have a lot of free space in your iPhone then your iPhone performs faster.
- Swipe left on any unneeded text message threads and delete.
- Go to photos.
- And select all photos you do not need and delete.
You can also delete music notes What’s App messages and anything else that is using up your stored space.
Disable Background App Refresh
- Open Settings
- Scroll down to find “ General “
- Here you can see the general option tap it
- Tap on Background App Refresh
- Again tap on Background App refresh
- Here you can see three options.
- Select ”Off“ from three options.
- Then restart your device.
Don’t stay enable your Bluetooth. Disable it if you don’t use.
- Open Settings
- Tap on “ Bluetooth “
- Turn off “ Bluetooth “ when it is not connected with any other Bluetooth device.
Force Restart may speed up your device.
- Press and hold the Home button and Power button after sometime Apple Logo appears.
- And then Restart your iPhone.
If the Battery is weak, it may slow down your phone performance. So replace
the Battery may solve this issue.
Don’t charge your iPhone until it completely dies and then recharges it.
Reset all Settings
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and tap on “ General “
- Scroll down you will see “ Reset “ option so tap on it
- Tap on “ Reset all settings “.
- Enter the passcode and then enter your Restrictions Passcode
- Tap on “ Reset All Settings “
So when you Reset All Settings, your device will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks and Passwords
Before doing it, take a backup. When you Factory Reset your iPhone your all data will be erased. So backup it first.
So here is the process to Restore your device.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down “ General “ settings and open it
- Go to “ Reset “ option and tap on it
- Tap on “Erase All Content and Settings “
- A pop-up box will appear with three options.
- If you want to take a Backup, then tap “ Finish Uploading Then Erase”
- If you already have taken a Backup, tap on ” Erase Now ”
Now you will notice when you switch apps it will load faster. So these are basic steps is what you can do immediately to speed up your iPhone. So are you understand ( Why is my iPhone so slow? )
We hope this will help you a lot to boost your iPhone speed.
Don’t Forget to Visit Again on TechsGadets.